Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rant: Entitlement

An attitude certain people have.

I'm irritated by it at the moment. I become easily annoyed when I sense any hint of entitlement in someone's voice.

I am not against anyone feeling however they want. It is their mind and they are allowed to think and feel however they want. But don't ask me for advice with that attitude. It's fine to feel that you are deserving of nothing but great things. There is nothing wrong with that.

Just take it down it notch.

The world does not and will not revolve around you. You will not get want you want, whenever you want it and how you want it. Even if you try, everything is not going to go your way. You do not own anyone, you should not get upset when you hear about something you don't like. Lose the entitlement.

I'm specifically speaking of certain people as it pertains to dating. The rest is not hard to figure out....

No comments:

Post a Comment